We are different, and a little weirder, than a typical advertising agency. True to form, we are looking for a unique, borderline weird person to join the team.
We are looking for an up and coming marketer to join the team. Someone with a unique skillset that will help strategically guide and manage clients, place media, manage marketing campaigns, report on successes and spin plates on their head regularly. Someone with strong experience in the digital media world is preferred. Someone who is eager to learn and grow with P48 and our clients. Frankly, this person will be a core member of our young, quickly growing company. So … it’s kind of a big deal.
What is P48
P48 is a small, growing agency started by a couple of industry veterans. One spent life in the broadcast/radio world, one spent life in the digital media/ecommerce world. We do creative, traditional media, digital media, ecommerce strategy, and a bunch of things in between. You’ll stay busy.
A few things are super important to us, and are the foundation of P48.
- Keeping it real with clients, employees, and everyone in between
- Creating stories and tones that stand out in unique ways
- Helping our clients grow in efficient ways
If “that sounds neat-o,” we might be a good spot for you. You can learn more here.
Tell us about you
If you’re interested, tell us about your unique skillset (in just a short paragraph or two, please. We don’t have all day). What drives you? What’s your secret sauce?
- Working with the team to create awesome stuff that makes people stop and say, “Woah, what was that?”
- Jump into both digital media and traditional media buys, with skills and a willingness to learn
- Guide marketing campaigns strategically from start to finish
- Working with the creative team to launch social advertising campaigns, paid search, email marketing, radio placements, video and more
- Helping manage account projects from start to finish, including guiding freelancers and other team members as needed
- Using data (from a variety of places) to report on and improve campaigns
- Ideation and content creation is always needed, from all team members
- Working directly with clients to understand their needs and help bring them to life
- Inspiring and motivating accounts, through fresh and inventive work
- Occasional copywriting, content strategy, and similar as client needs develop
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong understanding of digital media and online platforms
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook advertising and similar platforms is preferred
- Some advertising experience in various industries
- Strong reporting and analysis skillset, experience with Google Analytics preferred
- The willingness to be flexible, wear many hats, and just make stuff happen
- Serious passion for marketing and helping businesses grow
- A strong marketing mind, this person will plug into a variety of areas and projects
- The ability to bring fresh, creative ideas to the table
- The flexibility and drive to work in a quickly evolving, self-starter atmosphere
The Good Part
If you’re intrigued but unsure, shoot us a message, we would love to talk with you. P48 won’t be for everyone. But, this is a unique opportunity to work for a small, growing group. That means more responsibility/ownership, flexibility to work from home/road when needed, sharing in company success, and most importantly the chance to help build something really cool.